— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 starts tomorrow, July 12, and a number of stores competing with Prime Day are offering up their own massive sales. Some of the best competing Prime Day sales are happening now at Target, Samsung and Best Buy, with other major retailers like Walmart expected to follow soon.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Target’s Deal Days started today, July 11, and run until Wednesday, July 13. You can shop competitive deals on some of the best products we’ve ever tested in our labs, including the KitchenAid standing mixer ($279.99, you save $170) and the Dyson V8 Motorhead ($329.99, you save $100).
►Amazon Prime Day 2022: Shop the 50+ best early Amazon deals today
►Nordstrom Anniversary sale 2022: The Anniversary sale is live for cardholders—shop 50+ deals on Spanx, Zella and Nike
►Amazon Prime Day deal: Get 2 months of Starz, Showtime for just $0.99 with this massive pre-Prime Day deal
Best Buy’s Black Friday in July sale runs today, July 11, through Wednesday, July 13. You can shop heavily discounted TVs, headphones, tablets, fitness trackers and Apple products—just make sure you price check against Target and Amazon, who are likely running similar discounts this week.
From the major retailers to the mom-and-pop shops, here are all the best competing Prime Day sales to shop this week.
Best Buy is offering doorbuster deals on TVs, laptops, major appliances, Apple devices, phones and more during its massive competing Prime Day sale. The deals run until Wednesday, July 13. Here are the best Best Buy deals to shop now:
Best Buy Black Friday in July
Right now, Target is running its massive Prime Day competitive sale—Target Deals for Days. The promotion runs through Wednesday, July 13, and brings savings on gift cards, home goods, kitchen wares, technology and more. Here are the best Target deals to shop now:
Target Deals for Days
Walmart is one of our go-to places to shop for virtually everything on our weekly shopping list. The massive retailer routinely offers some of the best deals on home, kitchen, tech, style and beauty. Right now, you can save big on dozens of products and browse the brand’s overstock deals and flash picks for savings of up to 65%.
Samsung’s Black Friday in July sale starts today, July 11, bringing huge markdowns on smartphones, TVs, tablets and wearables. Here are some of the best Samsung deals you can already snag:
Samsung Black Friday in July
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is in full swing for Nordstrom cardholders. When it comes to discounts on fashion, beauty and household products, the Anniversary sale is the cream of the crop and there are tons of already-live early markdowns you can shop today.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Tech retailers competing with Prime Day
- CDKeys: Get 70% off a 3-month Xbox Live Gold Membership or 25% off a 12-month subscription to PS Plus
- Dell: Get up to 45% off Dell computers during the Black Friday in July sale
- HP: Get up to 70% off HP computers, monitors, accessories and more during HP’s Black Friday in July sale
- Newegg: Shop the Fantastech Sale for huge discounts on computers, TVs, phones and more.
Kitchen retailers competing with Prime Day
- All-Clad: Save up to 74% off All-Clad pots and pans during the VIP Factory Seconds sale
- Atlas Coffee: Save 50% on your first coffee subscription
- Factor: Get $120 off your first few boxes with the code REVIEWED120OFF
- Green Chef: Get $130 off your first four boxes at organic meal kit Green Chef
- HelloFresh: Get your first 16 meals free plus 3 free gifts
- Keurig: Save $12 on 4 boxes of pods with code SAVE12, or get 2 free boxes of pods when you buy a brewer with code FREEPODS4ME
- Made In Cookware: Save up to 30% off popular cookware
- Sur La Table: Save up to 50% off during the massive clearance sale
Home retailers competing with Prime Day
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Save up to 50% on home essentials at the Beyond Big Savings Event
- HSN: Shop huge discounts during HSN’s month-long birthday sale
- Lowe’s: Save big on appliances, home goods, bath goods and more until July 13
- Overstock: Shop the massive 72-hour home sale
- QVC: Shop huge markdowns during QVC’s Chrismas in July sale
- Shutterfly: Get 20% off your entire order with the code EXTRA
- Solo Stove: Save up to 45% on cult-favorite fire pits
- Wayfair: Save up to 70% on furniture and home goods
Sleep and mattress retailers competing with Prime Day
- Avocado: Save up to $250 on mattresses with the code JULY
- Brooklyn Bedding: Get 25% off sitewide until midnight
- Casper: Save $600 on select mattresses
- Cocoon by Sealy: Get 35% off mattresses until midnight
- Cozy Earth: Save up to 25% on top-rated bedding
- Leesa: Save up to $700 on select mattresses and get two free pillows with purchases
- Nectar: Save $599 on mattresses at Nectar
- Purple: Get up to $500 off a mattress and base combo
- Saatva: Save up to $400 on mattresses until midnight
Fashion retailers competing with Prime Day
- Aerie: Get up to 60% off bathing suits
- Athleta: Get up to 60% off sale styles during the Athleta semi-annual sale
- Bombas: Get 20% off your first order with code USAT20
- Coach: Save up to 50% on already-reduced handbags and shoes
- EyeBuyDirect: Get up to 30% off frames with the code MADE4U
- Farfetch: Save big on men’s designer clothing during the designer sale
- GlassesUSA: Get 60% off frames, plus free shipping
- Huckberry: Get up to 45% off finds in the Huckberry sale section until July 14
- Kate Spade: Get up to 50% off Kate Spade purses, accessories, clothing and more
- lululemon: Shop marked-down leggings and sports bras in the We Made Too Much section
- Lulus: Get an extra 50% off sale styles
- Madewell: Get up to 60% off clothing with the code CLASSIFIED
- Michael Kors: Save up to 60% on handbags during the Sun & Sand sale
- REI: Get up to 50% off past-season finds from Patagonia, The North Face and more
- Stuart Weitzman: Enjoy savings of up to 60% off sandals, sneakers and more
- Tory Burch: Shop huge markdowns on shoes, accessories, bags and more at the Tory Burch sale section
Pet retailers competing with Prime Day
- Chewy: Save on treats, toys, food, and more during Chewy’s Amazon Prime Day competing sale.
- Wild One: Save up to 20% on popular (and colorful) pet accessories
Parenting retailers competing with Prime Day
Get deals and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the experts at Reviewed.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read the full article here